What Services Do We Offer?
Hybrid Turbos provide customers all over the world with quality, specialist performance products and professional turbo services and have done for over three decades. We have become renowned worldwide for our expertise in the Hybrid Turbocharger industry and it’s no wonder we are the largest stockist of Hybrid Turbos in the world.
Check out our range of turbocharger services and find out what we can do for you.
Bespoke & Retrofit Turbochargers
For over three decades we have developed our designs and builds for all our retrofit turbocharger applications and now offer a large range of products and accessories for your project. These include oil flanges, outlet flanges gaskets, exhaust inlet silicone hoses and oil and water fittings.
At Turbo Dynamics we pride ourselves with all of our quality turbo and performance products, every machining process is carried out in house in our state of the art machine shop and factory. If you can’t find your particular turbo in stock, tell us what you need and we can design and build a turbocharger the way you need it.
Other Turbocharger Services
If you wish to contact us regarding our turbo services below, please use the contact form:
- Design and manufacture of Hybrid Turbochargers, including one off bespoke applications
- Turbocharger Blueprinting Service
- Same day turnaround ‘Cost of Repair’ turbo service for urgent jobs
- Ceramic Coating for turbochargers, manifolds and exhaust components
- Full turbocharger test service (off vehicle only), with the latest tools for testing VNT electronic actuators
- Full in-house Machine Shop and precision fabrication facility
- Precision Honing (also carried out for other turbo remanufacturers)
- Precision Grinding including, ‘Clipping’ or ‘Cut back’ turbine blades
- Turbine Housing Wastegate Repairs
- Turbo balancing on computerised state-of-the-art machines
- Ported Shroud Compressor Housing conversions
- Group N and Group A Restrictors manufactured and fitted
- Turbocharger failure analysis
- Actuator Calibrations
- Professional and accurate technical advice
- Design and help with retrofit turbo applications
- Blasting and cleaning facilities
- TIG & MIG welding service (including repairs to cast manifolds, turbine and compressor housings)
- Twin seal modification for low back pressure or ‘big bore’ exhaust applications
- Full in-house 3D CAD facilities, including stress analysis
- Full oil testing and analysis